All of my ratties

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annbritt

I have only a few girls right now:

dragonfirelogo.jpg

Dragon Fire, or just DG as I call her, is the oldest of my females, she's a little over 2 years old.

trinitylogo.jpg

Trinity is the daughter of Dragon Fire, and the mother of IIB and Avalon, which I will show later

I have 3 more girls, Kuma Rafinatta, Polly and Fields of Eternity, but no pictures of them yet.

And so my boys:
avalonlogo.jpg

Avalon, the only platinum self dumbo rex in Denmark. Platinum is a really rare colour here.

bladelogo.jpg

Blade, it's an old picture, he's almost white now

diegologo.jpg

Diego

faustlogo.jpg

Faust

fuzzylogo.jpg

Fuzzy

humlelogo.jpg

Humle, he is living with Bati right now, in hope of making some beautiful babies

IIBlogo.jpg

Ignorance Is Bliss, or just IIB daily

kalaharilogo.jpg

Kalahari

melonlogo.jpg

Melon, the oldest of my rats

noodlelogo.jpg

Noodle. He is not a black eyed white, he is a black mismarked roan

seiferlogo.jpg

Seifer Almasy, son of Humle

serenitylogo.jpg

Decomposing Serenity

wyelogo.jpg

Hay-on-Wye (or just Wye). Neutered and living with the girls.

Jorats: I have a dream of breeding all roans, so maybe we could arrange something one day :) I do know someone has shipped rats from the US once, so why not the other way?

Noodle is hopefully soon to become a daddy :) If I'm lucky, the doe carries roan. I tried to make a litter with him and Trinity, but it took a long time for her to get pregnant, and when she finally did, she gave birth to only 2 dead babies. So she was probably too old and too fat to make anymore babies :(
I'm getting a new doe for Noodle next week. She is suspected to be a chocolate berkshire, but maybe she is just a bad black. A friend has given her to me, because Noodle is getting old, and his chances of becoming a dad is running out, so I needed a female fast, and didn't have any.

Ratamataz: DG is a mock cinnamon and Trinity is a blue agouti.

And roans are very common in Denmark.
I wish I could show you a picture of Noodle when he was a baby, he had a black stripe on his back and a black patch over one eye, he was so adorable :) But I have lost all of those pictures :(

Annbritt said:
And roans are very common in Denmark.
I wish I could show you a picture of Noodle when he was a baby, he had a black stripe on his back and a black patch over one eye, he was so adorable :) But I have lost all of those pictures :(

Losing those baby pics, now that is sad :(

Very pretty rats!!! Your Avalon reminds me alot of my Vroo, who is also a plat self dumbo(no rex coat though). The color isnt rare here, but it seems a good platinum is hard to get. I see alot of what people call plats that look more white than the silver. Although I suppose there are likely different shades of platinum and its all good :D

Back