Adopting new kitty!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat

Hey guys! I found my second kitty soul mate today! I walked into my old work, Pet Valu, and they work with the action volunteers for animals (AVA) shelter, and I just absolutly fell in love with the cat they have there for adoption right now. My mom finally decided to let me adopt a new kitty for my current cat so she isn't lonely at night. I was planning on an 8-10 week old, but when I saw him my heart stopped. I walked by him and he ran over to me and started meowing at my feet, so I picked him up and he started to purr right away. A random customer came into the store and seriously looked at me and said "I hope you know that's your cat" and I was like "What? Really?" and he was like "Yes, he is the one you are going to adopt." And he didn't even know I was in there looking to adopt. And it's the same thing that happened with the cat I have now. Anyways, don't mean to ramble, but I filled out the adoption application, and I'm really hoping I get accepted! Wish me luck!!!!

My adoption application was approved within minutes today!!!! I know the two people who run the adoptions and approvals, but still! There were 6 other people who filled out applications but I got him!!!!! So welcome my new baby Sammy (boy :p) lol..

Sammy.jpg

Awww... he's super cute. :heart: :heart: :heart: You're very lucky to have found each other. :cuddle: Congrats. :joy:

Thanks guys :) i just brought him home today.. finally lol. Not so sure about the name Sammy anymore, it doesnt have a ring to it when I call him that name lol. So back to the drawing board for names >.< My other cat, Kiichi, was pretty much nameless for 2 weeks before she recieved her perfect name lol.

Back