A work in progress

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Here is Peter .... 4.5 weeks old on Dec 1, newly rescued with his sister, mom, and auntie

babyboy1.jpg

baby2.jpg

Here is Peter today at about 10 weeks old ...

Dec07ElevenweekoldPetereating.jpg

Here is his new friend Jacob who was rescued on Sat. How old do you think Jacob is?

Jan07babyJacobonthecouch.jpg

Jan07babyJacob.jpg

Here are some better pics, the others didn't show Jacob very well. Hard to get good pics of the boys given the lighting and their activity level ... lots of blurry shots as they race by ...

The woman thought Peter was about 8 weeks old too but he seems quite small to me to be that old ...

Peter and Jacob:

Jan07PeterandJacob2.jpg

Uh Oh!
Jan07PeterandJacobonthecouch.jpg

It wasn't me ...
Jan07PeterandJacob4.jpg

Jacob:

Jan07Jacobonthecouch.jpg

exploring
Jan07Jacobexploring.jpg

Peter:
Jan07Peteronthecouch.jpg

At about 10 weeks, Peter is still a small little boy ... very, very tiny when compared to my adult boys.
Although he seems very large when compared to Jacob.
Jan07PeterandJacob3.jpg

I would say 6 weeks, but its hard to tell, because you only had "unknown size" objects to compare him to...hehehe.

Put something like a paperback beside him and pics again please?

He's freakin' adorable!!!!!

OK

Jan07rattieboyswithbook3.jpg

Jan07rattieboyswithbook2.jpg

Jan07rattieboyswithbook1.jpg

and baby Jacob ....
Jan07babyJacob-1.jpg

Just weighed the two little boys ...
Jacob is 158 g and Peter is 308 g.
Hard to believe that Peter weighed 86 g on Dec 1.
Guess they are a tad bigger than I thought :)

Now there's a problem... how big is the paperback?? Can you take new photos with a ruler next to the book next to jacob at all??? hahahah jus kidding.

I'd say Jacob is definately around 6 weeks, 7 at a push... He's still got that baby look about him and his nose is still a tiny bit blunt... yeh definately still just a wee bubby.... damn adorable too!

Peter looks huge for 10 weeks! x

Awww they are both so cute. :lovestruck:

My Mimzy is 8 weeks old and weighs 164 grams. So I would say he is right around that age but my Pumpkin is 8 weeks and weighs 227 grams so it is so hard to tell. I was of no help what so ever. :wink:

Both are so adorale....Jacob kinda looks like pictures I have of my girls when they where 8 weeks.....so probably 7 or 8 weeks.....what a little sweetie. I am so glad you rescued him.

Here is a picture of Grace on the couch with the other girls.
Grace is a very talkative little girl. Got her from the snake owner, along with Jacob.

Jan07Grace.jpg

Back