• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

_______ [[Neelia's Nook]] --- Cozy Goodies for Furry Friends

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neelia

[img=center:129iz58a]http://www.neeliasnook.com/assets/images/toplogo.png[/img:129iz58a]
Like us on Facebook for updates and exclusive information on sales and discount codes!​

Neelia's Nook has been sewing up all sorts of cozy goodies for rats and other animals since 2009. There are a ton of different designs, fabric choices and sizes to choose from. We offer sizes that work for mice all the way up to ferrets and will soon be launching our dog and cat bed line.

Neelia's Nook also proudly supports animal rescues! In the past 2 years Neelia's Nook has donated over $600 in cash and merchandise and will continue supporting animals rescues as long as we're in business! If you know an animal rescue in need, please let us know and we'll do what we can. We also offer 30% off all orders being shipped directly to a reputable animal rescue.

Click here or on the image above to check out Neelia's Nook.

6412313577_fa1a6ff2d9_z.jpg

6412292181_5887935850_z.jpg

waving hi to Neelia! wow your website is awesome! :bow:
I remember when you first started selling hammocks, you made stacks and stacks of them to donate to rescues.

and you've got cage accessories too! sweet! so nice to have all that stuff in one place and not have to make multiple orders in different places and pay the additional shipping, to get everything you want and need.
Fantastic idea!
:thumbup:

welcome on the shack!!
I do know you from Goose :thumbup:
I'm a mod on here as well as "Rats in Pants" everywhere :wink2:

Thanks so much for the welcome, guys! I signed up over a year ago, but never got around to posting here. It feels so weird being a newbie ;) But you guys are so sweet!

& Yep! I sell cage accessories too - wheels, igloos, space pods and all those fun ferret hideys like the ele-fun, octo-play, etc. I'm going to start selling yogies too! Like you said it's convenient for my customers to be able to buy it all in one place and that's what I'm going for.

I'm so excited to get to know this new forum!

OH! And I should also mention the current sale I'm having. Click on the image to get to get to the sale :)

[img=center:2vyu9w0n]http://www.neeliasnook.com/assets/images/Graphics/FLASHSALE.jpg[/img:2vyu9w0n]

Just a little update -- the FLASH SALE will be ending sometime today, so get your orders in!

Also - any new orders made will now be sent next week -- I have quite a few to get through this week. I'll be a busy, busy girl this week :)

[glow=red:3ckckw9d]December's Rescue of the Month is Wee Companions. Check out this great rescues website here.

10% of sales in December will be donated to this great rescue.

Also - there is still time to order your HOLIDAY custom orders, so get your orders in ASAP!
[/glow:3ckckw9d]

So far we have raised $18.90 for Wee Companions. Remember 10% of all sales will go to Wee Companions. I even have an order here from a sweet, sweet person who is sending a package to a rescue for the holidays. <3

TODAY is the last day to get your order in to have it arrive by Christmas!

Happy Holidays, all! I've got some sewing to do ;)

I've stopped taking custom orders temporarily, but I'll be filling up my store with tons of premades. Instant gratification! Here are a few new ones, you can find them all here.

31312-2.jpg

bunkersm.jpg

31312-3.jpg

31312-4.jpg

As of right now, I will be focusing on Premade hammocks (and possibly liners) due to a crazy schedule where I can't always make time if a custom order comes in. I will do my best to open up custom orders for 1-2 days a month when I have a couple of free days. My best guess is that custom orders will be open sometimes next week, keep checking back for updates on that.

Also note that prices of premades have been lowered, lower than that of customs :)

In the meantime, SOME NEW PREMADES! :heart:

Easter Resting Pad - $8.00
32912easterrestingpad.jpg

Easter Hammock (Medium) - $8.00
32912easterflat.jpg

Under The Sea Hammock (Large) - $9.50
32912undertheseaflat.jpg

Spring Owls Hang Glider - $9.50 (2 Available)
32912springowlsminihg.jpg

Spring Owls Tent - $11.50
32912springowltent.jpg

Safari Resting Pad - $8.00
32912safarirestingpad.jpg

Spring or Easter Double Decker - $8.50
32912easterdecker.jpg

Back