5 remaining girls getting spayed

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

I just booked the appoinments for the 5 remaining girls to get spayed......I booked it for June 3rd.....so I need to save my pennies untill then...... :wink2:
I will be gald when this is all over but I don't feel as nervous as I did.....my other girls made out so great......it never slowed them down a bit..

Thank you guys.....it is because of this site that I have learned the importance of spaying for rats...........I'm hoping that I can help my babies reach nice ripe old ages but if I can't ,because of genetics, then at least I will know I have done everything humanly possible.... :hugs:

The young ones bounce back surprisingly quickly. I hope your other 5 girls have a quick recovery too. How old are they now?

All the best for your five girls. :) I know you will be pleased when it's all over and they are safe back home :)

Thanks everyone...I will let you know how they do....I wish I could have had them all done earlier but I had to save my pennies...hehehe......They will be 18 weeks when they all get done.....

Back