5 10 wk old females in SW MI

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artbymollie

ok so here is the story,
I work at petsmart and today we had a girl call who has 5 10 wk old females that she can not keep due to her landlord. I dont have the room for them (I only have unaltered males) and my landlord says I am at the pet limit! Undecided but I have been given permission to temporary house them if I can find homes for them with in a week if it comes down to it.

I have to call the girl tonight and let her know if I am going to take them, they have their own cage though I dont know what kind it is. I also dont know what kind of rats they are though I am assuming that they are just your standard hooded. so if any one here is looking for some babies.... let me know as soon as possible so I know what to tell her when I call her tonight, either way I am going to direct her to goosmoose.

I could probably even just put you in contact directly with her and cut myself out as the middle man!

so let me know if your interested I would greatly appreciate it! I would love these girls to go to a loving home and not someplace shady if she cant find anyone else!

You might want to also post on goosemoose.com as they are a US based forum so lots of members in the US.
You may also want to see if there is a good rat rescue in your area that might be able to help

Back