4 girls with ferret cage on CL Delta, BC

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my i really wish I could take them : O I have always wanted a hairless, but I don't think it would be a good idea seeing as I already have 2 girls and that mean Id have to keep 2 cages. I hope they find a home soon

Oh my! I wish I had the money to spare right now because I would totally go get them! :'(
Ps- Cinderwolf, why would you need to keep two cages if you got them? You could intro. your current girls to them and if they all got along could keep them in the ferret cage. :')

I kinda giggle at 2 cages, I just went from 5 to 4 and hoping to get to 3 by the end of Feb lol You could easily intro your two to this group and have a nice group of six in one cage :)

Oh, I just kinda of assumed that the cage wouldn't be big enough, didn't really think about it. I wish I could : ( I mentioned it in passing to my mom and she was not impressed. I guess it's a no : ( .I would probably be in over my head anyways. Best that I don't haha. But I would love them. I also kinda of want my next rats to be boys ( wanted boys the first time but didn't work out ahha)

Back