4 female rats 1yr brampton ontario Humane society

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blizzisme

https://www.humanesociety.com/component ... ai/details

Nibblets,Splinterina,Neriko & Kai Featured
AddressBrampton, Ontario, Canada, L6V 1H5Telephone905 216 [email protected]FEMALESAge1BreedDumbo & fancy hoodedReason for putting up for AdoptionAllergies & asthma

I am offering 4 female rats for free!!! I have 4 female 1 yr old rats that i need to give away & would like to see go to new home. 1 female dumbo & 3 female fancy hooded. They were all purchased from pet store at 2 months old about 1 yr ago. They are outgoing,playfull & love attention. With the rats there will be two level cage,bottle water,food dish & of course food. I am giving them away since i found out i am alergic & also found out i have asthma. If your interested please let me know & we can arrange sumthing for you to have the rats. There names are Splinterina ,shes all black,then there is Neriko she is all white,then theres Kai she is White,Little bit of black & grey,then there is Nibblets she is the one that loves the attention the most she is white & little bit of brown on her. If you dont want all of them you can also just have 1 or 2 or 3. Its up to you but i rather see them all go together. Please feel free to email me anytime at mailto:[email protected]

Back