3 'young' Females - Guildford BC

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinderwolf

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/p ... 23578.html

The poster has all three in a rat resort ( I laughed when I opened the ad and saw that they had used a picture I had taken of my cage as their example ( seeing as mine doesn't have the original shelves anymore its kinda funny).

They say they are quite young, around a year and a half :roll:

From the descriptions they sound beautiful. if i had the cage space, I would take them but alas, I don't.

She wants $125 for them? :? *snorts* good luck with that! If she paid a lot for that cage, that is her own mistake. I wouldn't pay $125 for that cage, ever. Why do people always try to get back what they paid for when surrendering an animal? "Oh, I paid such and such for this, so I expect this much back." You are dumping your pet! Don't try to make money off it! :roll:

"I get to shirk responsibility and I get a nice cash bonus, too! Oh, and by the way, those year and a half rats probably have about 6 months left and respiratory illness, too! Have fun! Thanks for the moola and taking them off my hands!"

Back