3 holes?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gramma2jaakk

I've never really needed to check my girls for 3 holes anywhere around their female parts. I've looked at their vaginal area, their bottom, under their tails, and have never noticed 3 holes. Of course, my eyesight is not as good as it once was, since I now have to wear glasses to see anything up close and a rats butt is too small to look at from a distance, but someone has a list on CL... well... this is what he says:

I have a female hairless dumbo that we need to place. We were told she was a he, but that was 2 months ago...and guess what she never developed testicles
and has 3 openings so "he" is infact a she!! We prefer male rats as pets so we need to place her. A rehoming fee is being asked to insure she is for a pet not
food for another creature. I prefer her to goto someone who has experience and/or and interest in rats as pets.
$10 is asked as a rehoming fee, sorry no cage available .

So, what do you say? Do females REALLY have 3 holes down there?

lilspaz68 said:
urethra opening (its a hole I guess)
vaginal
anus

Yep 3 holes technically :laugh4:

Ok! Then I guess he is right! But like I said, I can't see that close up. And from across the room is too far. :D

Back