Explicit Topic ...Be Warned LOL

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Has anyone had a young male umm...pleasure themself on your hand then masturbate? Normally I do not let males hump my hand or arm as it often can lead to a hormonal surge and possibly biting, but Bean is not hormonal in the least. He's young, and does not hump the older males he's with...he respects them far too much. I have him out with all the others overnight and he's a funny thing...with this on and off behaviour interspersed with thorough face lickbaths (he's very gentle) and to make sure I don't feel "used" I get my cuddles afterwards. He likes to lie on my chest or under my neck curled up in or under my hand all stretched out. :laugh4:

Will he just grow out of this? He's such a funny little young man, there's absolutely nothing hormonal about him...just a bit of "joy in life?" :wink2:

dec17Bean.jpg

well someone has a big crush on you, eh? :giggle:

maybe it's like any other young creature, they discover er, themselves, they enjoy their discovery, and then they, er, want to share???
:lol:

it sounds kinda cute.....

Awwww .... he is just bonding with you on a more intimate level .....
:laugh4:

Actually, if he isn't hormonal, perhaps it is like an innocent young child playing and exploring how their bodies work etc
He must feel very safe with you.

Never had a rat do that but then mine are all neutered

I scratched a boys belly one time and his willy came out, but that is the closest I have seen. I never had one of the rats try to hump me, I would probably die laughing if they did.

Shelagh?
I am so sorry but I laughed my butt off at your "plight." :laugh4:
I never had a humper but my first ratty Butter Bean would spend hours in the corner with his friend "willy." :cheeky:
I took him to the vet and all the vet said is "whatever floats his boat". :thumbup:
Buh Bee was very young when he started and it never stopped.
Sweet as can be just like your little man.
I think he wubs you. :lol:
He may be the love em an leave it type tho so if you ever need a shoulder to cry on...... :hugs:

:lol:
Nyah, Nyah, Shelagh has a boyfriend, Shelagh has a boyfriend!

I've had very few male rats, so the most hanky panky I've seen is sisters trying to hump each other.

Thanks for giving us something light-hearted to think about this week.

No hump attacks last night, just a lot of silliness and a big insistence that I need a cleaner face LOL

I told him I was going to "crush his head"and he thought that was so funny he bounced :laugh4:

dec18Bean.jpg

and he rolls on his back and likes his belly tickled...no willy made an appearance though Peggy. :cheeky:

dec18Bean2.jpg

I had a female that would mock bite the back of my hand and hump my hand... she eventually grew out of it was the sweetest thing. I think they just get overexcited in 'play' I've even seen neutered male and female dogs do this it can be a dominance or excitement thing.

Back