My Dollarama Has Pink!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Pink fleece blankets of course :) If anyone has been to a Dollarama with me, and seen how I just madly grab fleece rolls when I find MY colours, they know exactly how I reacted. :laugh4:

dollaramapinkblankets.jpg

!!! I am gonna see if my Dollarama has pink! Well, as soon as I get my paycheque.

Usually if they have blankets, we get navy, medium blue, light yellow, tan, dark brown and dark green. Lately all they have had is the left over yellow and medium blue ones. C'mon! It is winter! We need fleece blankets in stock!

I don't know where you are all located, but I switched to IKEA lately since they have thick $2.99 baby blue fleece. I bought 20 to stock up lol. I havent seen a nice color at dollarama for a while....

No IKEA here :( .... just the ugly ever thinner dollar store blankets
I don't bother buying them any more. They are so thin they are almost transparent :(

I will have to check our Dollarama on Tuesday and IKEA at Christmas. How I miss those cute multi-coloured patterned blankets! Most of mine are chewed beyond their useful days.

The colors in the box were, dark blue, light blue, white, grey, and green, all really bad shades. They also don't look as thick as the one you have there.

digitalangel said:
The colors in the box were, dark blue, light blue, white, grey, and green, all really bad shades. They also don't look as thick as the one you have there.

In my opinion, the new set of blanket (Pinks, maroons, and white) - they ALL feel alot more durable than last week when I bought the blankets then.. i think they must have made them a bit thicker. They don't stretch as well anymore either.

I don't believe we have Dollaramas here. :/ We have a Dollar tree, and Dollar General.. but I have never seen fleece there.
I will have to go check again and see.

Wow, that's a good looking butterfly hammock. Wonder who made that for you! :lol:

I can't believe they have pink now... Amanda's going to be kicking herself that she has boys. I'll have to ask my neighbor to pick me up some - she's the manager of the Dollarama down the street from me.

xxchelle said:
Wow, that's a good looking butterfly hammock. Wonder who made that for you! :lol:

I can't believe they have pink now... Amanda's going to be kicking herself that she has boys. I'll have to ask my neighbor to pick me up some - she's the manager of the Dollarama down the street from me.

I was going to email you this pic, after I posted it but then had a small weird rat emergency, and forgot :p

It does look lovely doesn't it? :wink2:

Back