Radar behaviour and pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, poor Radar :( I think getting the neuter done and seeing if it helps is worth a shot. If the vet thinks he's healthy enough to undergo the procedure, it may have good results. Theres no knowing for sure, but if he seems bored and lonely, I think you should keep the appointment.

Eek! A lone rattie! You'd have to be his be-all and end-all, his whole world and that takes a lot of extra attention. Of course in return you would be his one & only love in life. Til he he hits middle age and gets tired of you and decides to be friendly with a young chick - and leaves you feeling used & tossed away and buying more expensive face cream while you listen to sappy songs and provide for him and his new honey....
Don't let that happen to you Jo! Don't trust in a true fulfilling love affair between an older woman and a younger man-rat.

carve the cajones!
(ok, I'm kidding)

Fidget said:
Eek! A lone rattie! You'd have to be his be-all and end-all, his whole world and that takes a lot of extra attention. Of course in return you would be his one & only love in life. Til he he hits middle age and gets tired of you and decides to be friendly with a young chick - and leaves you feeling used & tossed away and buying more expensive face cream while you listen to sappy songs and provide for him and his new honey....
Don't let that happen to you Jo! Don't trust in a true fulfilling love affair between an older woman and a younger man-rat.

carve the cajones!
(ok, I'm kidding)

LOL!!!!! :rofl3:

Radar looks a little put out but not too bad. He was happy to go back in his cage. He refused to give me a kiss... who can blame him. lol

Well I guess it's a positive start if he's wanting his cage...
I hope he'll find he's happy with the stimulation that the others can give him now, and that they truly accept him.
And especially, little fella - I hope you heal up quick and get back to feeling like taking on the world again (in a peaceful way)! :kisses:

Here he is, getting comforble, having a snooze, it was a tough morning for him.

Radar owie:

smRadarowie.jpg

Radar zzzzz....

smRadarsnooze.jpg

Aw, poor baby... Well, he can't run away from an influx of sloppy kisses in that state!
I just hope he heals soon with no problems.

How come he looks so cute in the first picture, but a hubby or bf in the same position wouldn't be cute at all.

Back