Penny doing better. Had respiratory scare!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She took it with turkey and vegetables. Can rats hold grudges? She seems more fearful of me and she's very irritable with her cage mates.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

LOL yes they can!

She is probably just very stressed out over the past few days and wants to rest on her own. Good job getting it in, I gave up and just force bromo in Matilda's mouth daily. :/

Poor dear. What a stressful night for you both. I'm so glad to hear she's doing a bit better since the e vet. Fingers crossed for improvement. Sending many healing vibes for miss Penny. Hang in there little one.

Lol

Any advice on what to mix clavamox with to make it palatable? Sweet potato ain't workin'.
It stinks like sulfur.

Honestly never noticed a smell, but the hubby usually handled the meds. We just syringed it in.

Just a quick update. Penny is doing amazingly and is back to her normal snuggly self. She is back into her old habits and has regained her Alpha status (which she was in danger of losing to Amy when she was sick). Thanks for all the support.

:cheering::cheer: Yay! That's great news ... my cheerleaders have done their job again!!
cheerleader.gif
sFun_cheerleader2.gif

Back