HARLAN TEKLAD orders! LAST CALL!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MumsyRat

I'm hoping to do a Harland Teklad run on May 19th or 26th.

Anyone who would like to get on board please let me know a.s.a.p.

Many of you have already contacted me in anticipation of my putting in an order and chances are I already have you on my list. In a week or so I will be posting who wants what as a confirmation.

To those of you living in the GTA & north to Barrie or west towards Guelph there will be someone available who can deliver your order directly to your door. I am also able to arrange door to door personal delivery to the Kitchener and Port Perry areas.

Anyone who is able to meet me at the warehouse in Mississauga to pick up their order is more than welcome to do so.

Anyone living outside of these areas can have their bags shipped to them via Canada Post or FedEx Ground. I can provide you with shipping quotes if you give me your postal code.

If you can't order right away don't worry. In order to fulfill the $1000 minimum order required by Harlan I will have appx. 20 - 30 bags stored in a freezer ready to deliver or ship as necessary.

I am waiting for confirmation of Harlan Teklad's current prices. You should budget for at least $15 for a 33 pound bag + delivery. Delivery costs will be minimal but I do think my helpers are entitled to at least have their cost of gas re-imbursed. If you don't agree with this, don't order any.

Thanks in advance!

Products available: 2014, 2018 & bedding

http://www.teklad.com/rodent.asp
http://www.teklad.com/bedding.asp

lilspaz68 said:
Cityratt said:
Could i Please have two bags of the 2040?

Maybe you would prefer the 2014 instead? :wink2:

Yea. that post was essentially a bust. because i intially wrote 1040. so basically. yea.
the two bags part was right :D

Willow Bean said:
How much per bag (weight and cost) and how much to ship to the US?

Unfortunately the shipping would be $62.00. It's very expensive to ship anything here in Canada.

Your best bet is to order from Kim's Ark Rat Rescue. She sells HT for $1.00/lb. + shipping. USPS has a flat rate shipping box (that we don't have here in Canada :( ). 12 pounds will fit in a $8.95 box and 20 pounds can fit in a $12.95 box.

I'd happily sacrifice a limb (well, a finger from my right hand maybe) for a flat rate shipping box. You guys in the states are SO lucky!

LOL! Never hurts to ask :wink:

I checked out Kim's Ark but I couldn't find anywhere to order from... do you know how? otherwise I can just send her off an e-mail ^_^

US Members!

The other US supplier for Harlan is "ForthWand" She also charges $1 pound + shipping. If you order a full bag she will repack it into 1 small & 1 large flat rate shipping box and you get the 33 pounds for $25.00 (+ shipping).

She accepts PayPal and Wells Fargo transfers.

Contact [email protected]

Tell her Mumsy's Rat Rescue sent you! :wink2:

I'm ordering a bag of 2014 for my gang, and another bag for Clark (I'll do shipping charges as well).

there is at least one other person in Fredericton who may be interested and who is not a Forum member, so I will let her know.

Is the bedding expensive to ship? I would love to try the chips.

I think you already know that I want 5 bags of Harlan 2014.

and groundhog593 wanted to make sure you are aware that she wants a bag of 2014.

hello I am sending you a message to see how much it would cost to send a bag to e3b2g8. I have 5 rats and am looking for a good lab block that is going to last a while. this seems like it is. Thanks a lot. Janelle

i would love to get a bag, but transportation is an issue for me. would there be the possibility of someone dropping me off a bag and i pay for it in cash? i live in Burlington, Ontario...

No one has to worry about getting their order in "on time". Don't forget I have to get $1,000 worth. That means I'm going to have lots on hand even after all the orders are filled.

I will probably also bring some to my sisters house in Kitchener since she has a cold storage room. People in that area would be able to pick up there.

On Sunday I will post a list of what has been ordered so far and will also confirm by private pm's.

People like Kat (see above) may have to wait a week or two to get their bags delivered but I will make sure and find a way to get it done. I have family and friends ranging all the way from Port Perry to Kitchener and points in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back