Godmother's adorable babies: photos

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been so busy at work that I have not yet posted the baby photos from last week. I really will do it soon!

Today is a big day for the baby boys. They are five weeks old, and it's time for them to be separated from their moms and sisters.

Joanne in NS has generously offered to foster them for me and to have them neutered :bow: . That way, I can safely bring them back when I have finished my next 1 1/2 months of traveling. And maybe one of her friends will adopt a couple?? They are adorable boys.
Today is the big journey to Nova Scotia. The weather is not cooperating this weekend, but we are about to hit the road anyway.

Today is a big day for the baby boys. They are five weeks old, and it's time for them to be separated from their moms and sisters.

Well .... one of the baby boys is 5 weeks old .... but the others aren't ...... some of the baby boys are only 4.5 weeks old (you said they were born on a Monday morning)

Last edited:
Well, the little nakie turned out to be a girl after all! Her name is Bobi.

image.jpg

And this is Rhys, Wellie's son. He's a black Berk with a bit of white on his chin, white "overalls" on his belly, and just a bit of pink at the end of his tail.

image.jpg

Time flies when you have so many little ones to worry about. Bobi and Tomi are getting their down-the-shirt time right now as Dewi whizzes along in the wheel. :)

Hmmm, I'll have to go to the Welsh Boys' Names site and see what I can come up with. Off the top of my head.... Rhodri (whoops, too many letters)
And we had thought about adding an i to Huw to make Huwi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back