Godmother's adorable babies: photos

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them seem to be girls, with maybe one or two boys in the group. Here are three little cuties.

image.jpg

Gardenia's babies now now their eyes open, too. They ran around for a while, and then I plunked them all back in the box. There are probably three smeezes and (I hope) a PEW. I'm thinking half boys, half girls. All kissable little velvet sweethearts. Here they were when I took the lid off.

image.jpg

Last edited:
The little hairless or rex girl is adorable. She seems a bit smaller than the others but maybe it's the lack of hair. A real sweetie.

They are all little heart stoppers. Hubby is in charge for a few days. Not realizing what was in store for me, I'd made arrangements to go out of town.

More photos on Tuesday, unless I can talk their auntie to take some photos on Saturday!

Buuuuuh!!! That they have to grow into those little feeties is what gets me! And their tails look so small lol. Things to grow into and things to grow out :)

Way too adorable. They all needed kisses. Stat.

Well, the little poop machines have been going full tilt. I had to clean all their cages again tonight, because the smell was pretty bad after only three days.

So adorable! There's a little black self girl, and the nakie is a boy. Also we have at least one smeeze boy. The ratty babies are getting plenty of kisses.
Sorry for the lack of photos; took all my time to clean the cages and prep more soy baby formula for them. They can eat!

Photo shoot on the weekend, maybe with peas. :love7:

Everybody's tails are fine-- couldn't tell which one you meant. I have not yet named them, but will have to name them soon. This weekend I have to get Sharpies to mark the three litters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back