*gag*a new Toronto Breeder - Trisha's Pets :(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears as if her facebook page has been taken down..? Hopefully this means she's crawled back into whatever hole she came from ugh

Poor ratters :(

Ha ha, right back atcha, Phyrexiah! :D

Hmmm, Facebook page is down, eh? Excellent...and still hoping the flag on her ad alerted the right people to pull it off the site. :)

I had sent an email too, yesterday. I wasn't exactly tactful but not straight up mean either. XD
She definitely got quite a lot. I see all the ads and Facebook are down. I hope she actually stops.

/;
Blechk.
Well, if you see any more posts, I know I'd be happy email her again.
At least she's not as "open to the public", makes it harder for her to be a ~profitable business~ (ew).

"Rats are quiet pets they don't make noise."
WHAT? Try sleeping in the same room as three of them... Seriously, what in the hell? And change their hay once in a two week span?? ;/

Yup! It sure is...funny how now she's keeping the may 31st litter until beginning of July...and that her rats are pedigreed yet she put a rescue she got a week ago in to be bred

UGH WHAT A STUPID #&*t@ @((!* *****!!!!!!
We should all make warning posts on there about her, such as "DO NOT GIVE YOUR PET TO THIS "RESCUE""

She hasn't replied to me.

Oh man the claws are getting ready to come out.
I almost feel like I should email her pretending to be interested in paying her just to get a response and post the email for others to send mssages regarding her crap practice.
Ugh. Ive been very uneducated in my life and I've been very wrong at points too but if I had a group of people telling me why I was wrong... I could never continue to be wrong. Just euck hobby breeding strictly for money is just WRONG whether its rats or dogs or birds or whatever.

"We breed from pedigree parents, tame healthy and beautiful colouring!"

"parents are chooses carefully to ensure all rattie pups are the best in temperament health and colours!"

If by pedigreed and healthy you mean random rescues, and by carefully choosing parents you mean throwing multiple females in with multiple males and letting them have at it, then yes... you're correct...

This is just too much.

Edited to add... I was just looking on Kijiji... isn't this the same person now getting rid of their possibly pregnant rat....?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-free-pets-do...ome/600098108?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"Meet corn flake, she is a 6 month old female hooded rat, she's a caramel colour with white,

Very social and friendly, very cute and cuddly girl, she loves to be around people, and never ever bites

She gets along with other rats easily and is a sweet pea!

I need to make my rat pack a bit smaller so some of my ratties need to find loving homes as PETS!

She is a great girl and will be missed but I think she needs more attention then I can give her

Email me if interested in adopting my sweet corn flake <3

Take just her and her cuteness and love! She will make your family happy! She's a very loving girl!

( no cage or accessories with her)"

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Last edited:
Just emailed this *&(@#^$# again. Took the velvet gloves off this time, and I quit playing nice. Sorry, I couldn't help it. She is a monster.

Yep that's her, but didn't she already put her with the boys so is potentially pregnant? How can she miss her when she's only had her less than a week?

What about Cheerio the other one rescued?

Only good thing is that she is at least adopting them out at 5 weeks instead of 4. :(

Rainbow Rattery huh?

Ugh on her other posts she's selling THIS cage as fine for rats and for $55!! (then again if you look at HER cages they are all super tiny and inadequate).

I used this tiny cage as a bedroom for my PT gal Calla...I would never keep a rat or rats in this full-time.

Callashighrisejan28.jpg~original

You can practically see the sides in this pic, telling you how narrow and small it is...the steepness of the ramps was horrible too.

Callajan28.jpg~original

And this one as good for rabbits and guineapigs etc...

WTH??

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-pet-accessories/city-of-toronto/large-2-floor-cage/599476445

Large 2 floor cage

• Watch
  • |
  • |
  • Print
  • |
  • Report Ad
Poster Contact Information

Important Safety Warning:

Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. Kijiji does not offer any transaction or payment services. Read More Safety Tips

• $_35.JPG

Date Listed 04-Jun-14 Price $45.00
Address Yorkdale, Toronto, ON M6A, Canada
View map I'm Selling this living world 2 level cage

It's black and yellow, has 2 entrances

2nd level has a food bowl, under second level is a hiding hut, this piece is fully removable!

Very clean brand new condition!

Great for guineapig , rabbit, bunny, hamster, hedgehog, rat, gerbil, mice,

Any small animal!

Comes with scooper shovel and food bowl and attaching hay dispenser!

Can add water bottle for 5$ more!

45$

Or 50$ with water bottle!

Maybe she considers them pedigreed because she has ONE rat from Atlantis, who breeds so many litters (6 in April) and doesn't keep records. She's the other one that makes me froth at the mouth, mostly because she fools so many people into thinking she's legit and then adopts out 6 rats at a time...so many of these end up rehomed, in bad situations or in rescue :(

Back