Dream rat

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dream colored rat was a russian blue dumbo. Luckily, this winter I got one! And she is a total sweetheart.

I think next on my wishlist is a black eyed white rex. :)

sorry for the big pics, cuteness ahead.

I am lucky to already have my dream rats,
my first would be Loretta, a dumbo blazed black hoodie with odd eyes(one is black, one is a verrry dark ruby, it only shows up in some pics)
loretta-1.jpg

her son is a dumbo PEW, while i like standard PEW's too, bur the dumbo just melts your heart <3 here's Bagel
DSC00419.jpg

that said, i am not a huge dumbo fan, i like the standards too, and although i might not have thought of a standard eared Russian blue berk to to a dream rat, i now find myself wanting one more than any other. this is because of Newb, my first heart rat who left way too early. I regret not getting many pictures of him :(
DSC00189.jpg

lastly i like the black self's. this is my Midna.
DSC00116.jpg

I forgot to add odd-eye to the list of my Dream Rat characteristics. Oh, and whiskers like Loretta. And a belly-spot to kiss. (don't stop me now, I'm narrowing it down from every rattie I ever saw)

Oh man a black eyed PEW rex would be amazing. My list is growing guys. :p

And those photos are fantastic!

But what I meant by "nutcase" was more of a negative thing, lol, the aggressive, biting, anti-human type. ;)

Bronwyn said:
But what I meant by "nutcase" was more of a negative thing, lol, the aggressive, biting, anti-human type. ;)
Yup, I love them especially much. Like tends to like, right? :boxing:
HKiss.gif

My love for rats isn't that good apparently. :lol:

I had a boy from a pet store a few years ago (he was a young little thing) and boy was he a piece of work! He bit rats and to handle him we had to use gloves. He was the one who got neutered and it didn't help one bit. When he died it was almost a relief. :?

Bronwyn said:
Oh man a black eyed PEW rex would be amazing.
I have some ratties from Starla's litter that will be close to that. They are white rex's but I don't know what colour their eyes are. We are on day 15, I wish they would open already!!

You're tempting a girl in your city! :nohear:

Quite honestly though I don't think my parents would freak out since when they're ready, I move to Guelph and they don't have to worry about it :D

Edit: I just checked the photos again...is it just me seeing shadows or do some look like they may get ruby eyes? Which to me is almost as good, lol.

Bronwyn said:
You're tempting a girl in your city! :nohear:

Quite honestly though I don't think my parents would freak out since when they're ready, I move to Guelph and they don't have to worry about it :D

Edit: I just checked the photos again...is it just me seeing shadows or do some look like they may get ruby eyes? Which to me is almost as good, lol.
They have all partially opened their eyes. Everyone has red or ruby eyes. I think the 2 hoodies have black eyes.

The black hooded and agouti hooded have black eyes, there's no mistaking that because it's genetic. If they would be red eye, then the black would be a beige and the agouti would be a fawn. :wink:

I found this post and I hope know one minds me bringing it back up.......

I have always wanted a PEW, a blue, and some Dumbo's......and boys.....thank you Piper you gave me everything I always wanted.... :love4: :love7: :love11:

Back