Dream rat

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.. I have a few that I like a lot. A russian blue top ear self or berk (just like sweet Newb :(), a rex PEW or a dumbo PEW (even though dumbo's are not my "thing" when I met Bagel, Russia and Elwood I was soo glad they were boys!
I'd like a himi one day (trying to forget the sweet nippy one at the THS)...

:roll:

Oh and ANY TEK rat heehee!!!

Bronwyn said:
For a second I thought, "Hey Nicole, what about Beau?" But then I realized he's not a true black. More like charcoal or something, hehe. Close!

Yep, Beau is my ultimate dream rat. :love6:

Too funny, Cait!! :laugh: Gorgeous rattie BTW!!

:thewave:

Sending virtual kisses his way! You're the only person I'm still in touch with, who adopted a Grace x Stewart baby! *wonders about the other babies and Stewart*

That's tough because I love them all! Neverhtless, for awhile I loved PEWS and did eventually adopt three and then I came across a friend's (Holly) dumbos and fell madly in love. But, my new rescue boy (he's only been with me for two weeks) is a dumbo. So I guess my dream rats have all come true. :D

I love sheepy rats, especially if they have dumbo ears. And very dark brown rats with dumbo ears, cos they remind me of Mr Pob. And big grey velveteen boys like my Manny Ratkins. As I mentioned in another post, I'm still not sure about hairless (and the way my 4 young'uns play fight each other I'd be forever sticking on the band aid for the hairless!) but other than that I love 'em all! But those sheepy rats...........

Someone at a rat show in Taunton, England had a small rat. She wasn't a runt in that she was healthy etc, she'd just developed at half the size of her siblings. They were from a proper breeder, too. A mouse-rat. She was so beautiful. Everyone was saying "I want the mouse rat" "I want a mini rat"

ScatteredRain said:
I know every one here is all about the different markings, color and fur... but I don't really care too much about what they look like. I'm all about the personality!

Oh no we are all about the personality, this is just a Dream thread...let yourself imagine, any rat at all...

I personally adore PEW's, black hoodies and black berks. :heart:

*nods* You could show us the most beautiful rat to ever be born but if it's a nutcase I think it would start to look ugly...

I had to share my woe that TWO of my dream rats popped up on the other forum. Unfortunately one's spoken for and the other already is in his new home. :( I guess that's a good thing...I'd have two large cages to buy, lol.

I can't decide :wallbang: I do someday want a Dumbo and maybe a nekkid :think:
But I think that my Coal is my :heart: dream rat, he's so kissy and such a baby, he's like a little dog, always wanting to be with me, so maybe my dream rat is for Coal to live a long time :love1:

Back