Old man Basil <3

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crumbilina

This is my old man Basil. He is 3 years and 2 months old.

I decided that I had to start a thread for his adorable pictures because he is so photogenic and I don't think I have posted many recent pictures of him.

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

photo.jpg

He is handsome! I especially love the one of him sleeping, such a cute little nose. I love that mink colour.. so much so that I've got 3 of my own haha

He is such a cutie Pie! Especially that sleepy face. >w< I have a grey boy named Basil too. :)

He is absolutely beautiful..and I adore his name. Love that photo of him laying on his side with his sweet head tucked in. What a precious boy you have...enjoy every moment with your handsome boy. :heart:

Thanks guys! He is very special.
Had a bit of a scare with him last night. His foot has a nasty tumour on it and it ruptured a bit last night. I washed and bandaged it up but i think it was causing him some pain. By the time I was ready to go to bed, he looked horrible. I gave him some metacam and fell asleep on the couch with him. Woke up a couple hours later to a very happy basil snuggled into my side. He is doing much better this morning. Luckily, his teeth are so messed up that he didn't even touch the bandage! It is still on there this morning, so we can at least battle infection using that! Poor old man basil and his failing body. He is still sharp as a tack and very happy!

86af13647d8338831487cf8e433eae2d.jpg

b12f8c6eb9c0c9c687486b933937244c.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! He is very special.
Had a bit of a scare with him last night. His foot has a nasty tumour on it and it ruptured a bit last night. I washed and bandaged it up but i think it was causing him some pain. By the time I was ready to go to bed, he looked horrible. I gave him some metacam and fell asleep on the couch with him. Woke up a couple hours later to a very happy basil snuggled into my side. He is doing much better this morning. Luckily, his teeth are so messed up that he didn't even touch the bandage! It is still on there this morning, so we can at least battle infection using that! Poor old man basil and his failing body. He is still sharp as a tack and very happy!

86af13647d8338831487cf8e433eae2d.jpg

b12f8c6eb9c0c9c687486b933937244c.jpg

*melts into a puddle of Shelagh-goo from last pic of Old Man Sleeping*

Holy moly that last photo of him sleeping with his sweet head tucked in. I want to lay down right next to him and cuddle him. Basil is a heart melter indeed...sigh! :heart:

All of the pictures of him are cute but that one with him sleeping totally melted my heart. So glad that you were able to get the pain under control and that he was so happy snuggling. How adorable!

Back