Whose Line Is It Anyway?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMG365

This has to be one of the funniest segments from the American version of the TV show:

[BBvideo 425,350:5jt3592y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTxkxG3DF4k[/BBvideo:5jt3592y]

:laugh4: Richard Simmons did a great job. I wish this show would come back, my whole family used to watch it. Thanks for the memory. :D

It's almost as funny watching the audience in the back ground, people barely staying in their seats and stuff.

I love this show! That segment was definitely one of the best. They play reruns still and they have a new show that is more or less exactly the same but it's hosted in Vegas. It's called Drew Carey's Improviganza or something along those lines. It's a good show. A lot of the same games and the same cast.

I got to go to a real improv theatre. It's what Whose Line is it Anyway is called because they're improvising. It was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing for the entire time I was there.

Back