Life is So Unfair to The Best People

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure if any of you remember ..not too long ago my vet was off due to family reasons (his 15 year old dtr was in hospital for an eating disorder) ..well shes back in hospital again now for the same reason :(

That's too bad. I used to be somewhat intolerant of people who let disorders like that inhibit their lives as well as their families, but I understand now that for many, EDs really are a mental illness, and they are difficult to overcome. I hope she is getting the help she needs.

Oh goodness... my thoughts are with your vet and his family! It's SO hard to beat eating disorders... I have a very good friend whose entire female family has eating disorders - she avoided it herself, but openly admits it's had a serious effect on her own self-image, even years and years later.

I;m not really sure on her story ..but my vet blames himself for it ..being at the clinic too much, etc ..I hate that he has to go through this.

Back