genetically modified food causes organ failure in rats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Oxbow Regal Rat a good block? I can't find the Harlan Teklad here in Canada; I've asked at Petsmart and other stores and they just shake their heads. Where do you get it in Ontario?

Depending on where you are, quite a few stores sell it. I live in Toronto and pretty much every pet store I've been to has it. I've started buying mine from Annex pet supplies, which is in downtown toronto, so it's super close to my house. They are a privately owned store, not a chain, so unless you live in Toronto, it's not helpful haha. They order in 20 pound bags for me, since I go through those 3lb bags ridiculously fast and it's waaaaay cheaper to buy the bigger bag (like almost half the price per pound).

Global pet foods carries it.. I used to buy from them but they've been unreliable for getting it in the large bags for me. They almost always have it in the regular size though. Pet Valu also carries oxbow products.

As for GMO stuff, I'm not really convinced that they're super unhealthy compared to 'regular' foods.. pretty much everything we eat is genetically modified in some way, unless you hunt and forage out in the woods... I believe Oxbow is corn-free, if that's a concern for you, but it is not GMO free, like pretty much everything else. I however think the politics/economics behind GMO is pretty unethical.. but that's another debate haha

Latest posts

Back