Cage help/advice needed

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to ya'll on that too then :p

I know im gonna spend a bit on the cage, but it'll be worth it CN being a good suggestion and from the looks I like what it has to offer especially in price and design. I guess my only worry is, is if the bars are too wide and my future girls could escape from it. But I saw means of dealing with that, but its a question how much will it take to fix that, and where to get the supplies. But i'll worry about that if the problem occurs :p

e1d2k3 said:

I know im gonna spend a bit on the cage, but it'll be worth it CN being a good suggestion and from the looks I like what it has to offer especially in price and design. I guess my only worry is, is if the bars are too wide and my future girls could escape from it. But I saw means of dealing with that, but its a question how much will it take to fix that, and where to get the supplies. But i'll worry about that if the problem occurs :p
The CN, has 1/2 inch bar spacing, even babies cant get out :D

Cinderwolf said:
e1d2k3 said:

The CN, has 1/2 inch bar spacing, even babies cant get out :D
Yep, it's the Ferret Nation that has the wider bar spacing. The Critter Nation is perfect for young ratties and old...

Latest posts

Back