1st REAL bite - from guess who!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

If you guessed Throttle your right!! That brat chomped me while I was petting him this morning!!!! Got me right on the fatty part of the inside/palm of my thumb :rant: blood was dripping and OUCH its painful! Perhaps I should just throw a raw steak in his cage for dinner!!!! :laugh4:

That's the little guy that you just had neutered, right? He sounds like he's mad! I wonder if he was in pain or something. Rats don't generally bite for no good reason, yeah?

GrayLightNewDay said:
That's the little guy that you just had neutered, right? He sounds like he's mad! I wonder if he was in pain or something. Rats don't generally bite for no good reason, yeah?

he's hormonal, they don't act rationally sometimes. Was there the smell of the other boys on your hands or not? all sorts of things can set off hormonal boys.

I don't think I smelled like the other boys, but I was rubbing him and maybe I touched something on his lower back/rump area that he didn't like, but the goober head is always going for my fingers/hands when he's in the cage!!!! I think he knows it was me that took him to the vet and he's holding a grudge!! In fact, I had just brought him treats for the morning and that was the thanks I got :heart:

Back