Vote for RPOM November

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose 5 pics.

Results are only viewable after voting.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Time to vote!

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

jorats said:
Yep, that's what my sister sees as well. Can you go and look in the gallery to see if they are all like that. Also, are you using a PC and what browser?

I can see them perfectly in the gallery. I am on a PC using the latest version of Firefox. I checked and on Internet Explorer they won't load at all in the thread, but show up fine in the gallery.

:thud: OMG! How can one be expected to choose just 5 from this batch of most AWESOME pictures? It's like torture...It's like pressing on a bruise, ouch but can't resist...Uh oh I've gone too far, haven't I?! :giggle:

Oh OKAY, I guess I'll have to keep scrolling over and over until I get dizzy and fall down or narrow it down to...*sigh*...5!!

VNB said:
jorats said:
Yep, that's what my sister sees as well. Can you go and look in the gallery to see if they are all like that. Also, are you using a PC and what browser?

I can see them perfectly in the gallery. I am on a PC using the latest version of Firefox. I checked and on Internet Explorer they won't load at all in the thread, but show up fine in the gallery.

Now that's weird. I don't know what in the world could be going on. As for EI, you'd need to do the compatible thingie.

jorats said:
VNB said:
jorats said:

Now that's weird. I don't know what in the world could be going on. As for EI, you'd need to do the compatible thingie.

For Internet Explorer, you need to turn on "compatibility mode", as Jorats said. :D (To turn compatibility mode on or off, click the little icon that looks like a torn page at the end of the address bar in IE.)

KMG365 said:
For Internet Explorer, you need to turn on "compatibility mode", as Jorats said. :D (To turn compatibility mode on or off, click the little icon that looks like a torn page at the end of the address bar in IE.)
Thanks, I never use IE so I didn't know. When I did that the photos looked the same. Are the ones in the gallery in the same order as in the thread? If so I could just vote that way.

Back