Update on all the fostering I've been doing!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rat.charmer

Hi everyone!

This past year I've gotten quite involved with Rattie Ratz rescue in the Bay Area, California. Most of what I've been doing is fostering, writing articles for them, doing paperwork and designing stuff too.

We are currently fostering a mom, her sister and her 10 babies! MUCH ADORABLENESS!!!

IMG_6346.jpg

IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

Oh my goodness, a handful of baby rats?!? Way too cute!!! It's wonderful that you are finding so many great ways to help out a rescue. They must appreciate your work tremendously.

Fostering has been very rewarding. It's always tough to say farewell to familiar faces but when they go to good homes....it's so satisfying too.

THe babies are a riot. It's fantastic knowing what I do with them will forever affect how they view humans.... as a dispenser of cheerios ;)

And yes! I always think about Rat Shack! Just been crazy busy this past year but I think things are calming down a bit more so I hope to be posting more often!

Back