Throttle Wotysg Dec. 20, 2012 to Jan. 31, 2015

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our baby has left us he is now free to live up to his name full Throttle ahead my boy Wide Open Till You See God. I'm sure your brother Popper was there to welcome you along with your cagemates that left before you Oliver, Snickers, and Grumpy.... Watch out for Kona my love, he might still be holding a grudge from when you ripped him open... He was a sweet soul though, so I'm sure he has forgiven you.... We will miss you my precious "bull dog" rest peacefully and enjoy all the yogies and banana cookies you can eat. We will watch over Axe and Peanut until it is their time to join you. Rest in peace Throttle Wotysg.... :rose:

IMG_4693_zpsf077e43e.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Dspch....How can I say how sorry I am and how sad?

It broke my heart to read the posts leading up to this final one. Sadly, I know how much this hurts and how much it aches your heart and your soul. It is the hardest thing to let our beautiful babies go, even when it also the kindest thing we can do for them when they are ready.

I send all my love and kisses up to sweet Throttle...that photo of him in his red hammock, I gazed into those beautiful dark eyes and said my own goodbyes to him.

You are right, Throttle is with all of his old buddies and gorging on all the banana cookies and yogies he can eat.

Sending you all my love too, and hoping your tears will turn to fond smiles eventually, when you think of your handsome boy. Hang in there, okay? :flowers2:

Oh Dspch. :(
I'm so sorry. You fought so hard for Throttle. I'm so sorry it was his time to leave you.
Play hard and be a good boy up there with your brothers Throttle. They'll be glad to see you again. Rest well dear boy <3
*hugs* dspch

In the 18 days we choose to keep him with us he lost another 200 grams - or so that's what I was told.... I had a rattie dream last night - he's alright right...

I just caught up on Throttle's story... I'm really sorry you lost your boy. :hugs:

Gosh did you both fight a tough fight... I'm sure he's at peace now, with his brother and friends, thinking of his 'ma... free of all these issues and pigging out like he never did before!

In the 18 days we choose to keep him with us he lost another 200 grams - or so that's what I was told.... I had a rattie dream last night - he's alright right...

Yes Dspch, you are right, he is definitely all right...he probably came to visit you in your dream to tell you not to worry at all because he is doing wonderfully with his buddies and having the most amazing and happy time. :)

Back