Then & Now Photos - Share Yours!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll stick to my 3 main boys..
Tyrion on our ride home...squirmy worm that he was. (Approx 7 weeks old)
jy3e7a7y.jpg

Tyrion now at just a year....
ma2u8umu.jpg

Little Little Boots first brave moment
eqasahyb.jpg

Now my big brave boy taking on the cat
evejyvur.jpg

Baby Odin....being the little daddy's boy he is
8eva2usy.jpg

Now Momma's boy too
4e6u5avu.jpg

My Simon has had quite a big difference so far. When I got him he was so tiny.

Before:

14udzcn.jpg

Now:

2d0o1ts.jpg

Dexter doesn't show as much of a difference since he was pretty big already when I got him. He's also really hard to take picturs of.

Before:

2evb2hg.jpg

Now:

2q172vo.jpg

Everyone...these photos are just terrific and every single ratty is just a doll in the before and after photos, so sweet! Let's see more! I am also glad people are posting photos even of bubs that have passed on...a great way to pay tribute to our darlings that have left us as well. :)

My tribute group...
Mellow, my second "baby" and my first unexpected & too young to pass away
First day home and owning the place
2e4umema.jpg

Her and her "family" Momma Peach and sister Puff a few weeks later
etu4e9yq.jpg

One of the last photos I ever got of her
During bath time!
duruvegy.jpg

My super special tailess girl Butchie about 2weeks after bringing her home...so 10-12 weeks old.
uhanuma3.jpg

A week before she passed away
aqyza8a3.jpg

dazuhaza.jpg

Aww, what precious girls, Sterling! I loved seeing these photos...:cheerful:

Well, I dug up my favorite baby photos of our two previous boys that passed away a few years ago. They left us far too soon, from myco, at only 14 months of age and we still miss them every day.

This is Klausse (rhymes with mouse). He was our Russian Blue dumbo and the world's most loving and kissy boy. Just like Achilles. His baby photo:

And his brother, Wolfgang, an agouti dumbo. Wolfgang was our lil rapscallion, always ready for adventure. Just like Maximus. Wolfgang's baby photo:

This last photo was taken just about a month before we lost our boys. I chose this "group" photo of the two of them, even though you can't see their bigger size, because it is my favorite photo of the two of them, in their favorite "hot tub" (ceramic bowl that they loved to snuggle in..nice and cool on their bodies) getting a rub from Dad. I have this same photo framed on my computer desk so I can see my boys every day. I love Wolfgang's big smile. Kisses to you my sweet boys.

Here is 4 of my 6 :)

Lil Barnaby - who remembers these ears?!
Barnabyyoung.jpg

Barnabyyoung1.jpg

And now:
Barnabyold.jpg

Jack
Jackyoung.jpg

Jackold.jpg

Dixon
Dixonyoung.jpg

And now bigger back end :p
Dixonold.jpg

and Templeton
Tempeyoung.jpg

Tempeold.jpg

Aww, they are so precious! Such handsome man rats you have! And they all have such great names, excellent! Love your boys! :hello:

Back