Renamed: Violet & Cleo ! New Cleo pics!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Violet. Man rats are hard to photograph.
u2u7yjez.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dspch911 said:
Cleo looks a lot like Hopefloats Phantom from the side. They are very pretty!! :heart:

You are right! She is very pretty, heart shape on her face, and flecked all on her head and shoulders. It's so cute.

What a doll! I think you should get another young girl so she has someone to play with. That way she will burn off all that excess energy and maybe your older girl will be more accepting.

I cannot afford another, I think Violet will be even less more accepting with another annoying young one.
I do agree she is cute tho and I love her markings too!!

My baby is getting so old looking, she sit there's more when I pick her up right away which she never use to & I hardly see her out and about. Her fur is more old looking too. She is about two now. I estimated in dec or jan she would be two. She is enjoying running around, I haven't been able I let them out lately. They still know each other and Cleo is still annoying lol. They meet up in their respective cages I notice sometimes to say hello or something.

Back