Rats enjoy bugging me.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MYSTIC_ONYX

I think my rats purposely bug me. I am listening to my favorite band, and reading my bible, and they keep running on it and attempting to destroy it 😤. Disrespectful rats😂 Pluto thinks my bible case is FOOD. AND THE HIGHLIGHTER UGH.
Naughty lil boys...
I think they enjoy for KING AND COUNTRY songs though!!!

I think my rats purposely bug me. I am listening to my favorite band, and reading my bible, and they keep running on it and attempting to destroy it 😤. Disrespectful rats😂 Pluto thinks my bible case is FOOD. AND THE HIGHLIGHTER UGH.
Naughty lil boys...
I think they enjoy for KING AND COUNTRY songs though!!!
I don't want to be disrespectful, I'm just curious. What religion do you follow?? I'm christian.

hello MYSTIC_ONYX, I am typically a silent lurker in the rat shack but I must break my silence as I am extremely concerned about your rats. Frankly, I am surprised that you are not concerned as well. Have you considered that your rats are attempting to destroy your bible because they are satanic or perhaps possessed by an unholy spirit? I mean no disrespect but I think this is likely, and you may only have so much time to act. I suggest first attempting a rat exorcism, especially if they are also experiencing other unholy behaviours such as blasphemous rage, speaking in tongues, or an aversion to holy symbols. If the exorcism is unsuccessful at ceasing their unholy behaviour, I would assume they are simply followers of the satanic church. In this case I would strongly advise you to give them space to practice their religion, and avoid reading the bible in their presence as it may seem disrespectful.
Good luck, and have a beautiful night.
XOXO

hello MYSTIC_ONYX, I am typically a silent lurker in the rat shack but I must break my silence as I am extremely concerned about your rats. Frankly, I am surprised that you are not concerned as well. Have you considered that your rats are attempting to destroy your bible because they are satanic or perhaps possessed by an unholy spirit? I mean no disrespect but I think this is likely, and you may only have so much time to act. I suggest first attempting a rat exorcism, especially if they are also experiencing other unholy behaviours such as blasphemous rage, speaking in tongues, or an aversion to holy symbols. If the exorcism is unsuccessful at ceasing their unholy behaviour, I would assume they are simply followers of the satanic church. In this case I would strongly advise you to give them space to practice their religion, and avoid reading the bible in their presence as it may seem disrespectful.
XOXO
I was very scared you were serious at first. Haha, have a blessed day anyhow! And thanks for the laugh.

XOXO
Good joke! I thought something was wrong but you made my day and my father's day. So, thank you. 🤣🤣❤️❤️

Back