Rat Shack, Meet Spark - Bearded dragon

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Thanks guys! I will make sure not to sing her too many praises, wouldn't want it to go to her head :p

She is doing extremely well here. She has already shed twice with no problems. The best part is that means she is growing!
I need to get her a new tank. The one she is in is a bit small now. I am trying to hold off until boxing day when there will hopefully be some sales on, but I'm watching always.

I'm not sure about the absolute need for one, but I have a rough rock in there for her to scratch on. She always scratches her head on it when she is shedding.

Here are a couple pics :)

e3dd24ab03e263be35dbcbc5b883578d.jpg

df36eaded661268aaf5bdd081c0669a0.jpg

Oh good! So cute!
My gf had a leopard gecko and when her and her mom lived on the streets she had left the rock behind by accident. And her gecko shredded but the skin over her eyes didn't shed off or something which is what the rock is supposed to help. She ended up blind and my gf ended up giving her over to this woman that had a rescue for reptiles. It was too much for an 8 year old to deal with a blind gecko on her own trying to hand feed it and such..

Back