Rat Birthday Party

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicadelage

My rats turned 1 year old today.

All (1).jpg

IMG_9573.jpg

IMG_9517.jpg

All (4).jpg

Coco (6).jpg

Gem (4).jpg

Hope (3).jpg

Jo (1).jpg

Zoe (8).jpg

:bigb-day:Coco! :balloons: Gem! :b-day5: Jo!
:b-string: Zoe! :happyb-day: Hope!

Loved your party and the pictures are so precious...

HOW AWESOME!!!! And ADORABLE !!!

:b-string:​

They are very lovely looking 1 year olds you have there!:mouse2ud2::mouse2ud2::mouse2ud2::mouse2ud2::mouse2ud2:​

I love #6 photo! She totally posed. My first girl's 1st bday is tomorrow. Happy birthday to all the best ratties turning 1!!!

Oh my god Jessica, that is THE sweetest and most awesome birthday party set up I have ever seen for ratties (or any other critter!) Just blew me away how adorable this is!

You even have little presents, ribbon decorations, their names up on the wall and a little table with their yummy birthday lunch, WOW! You just put so much care and thought and love into this. My husband is going to melt like a pudding when he sees this...so adorable!

It is a birthday party room for your babies! I am just blown away by how precious this is, really! Your girls are so beautiful and it looks like they had a wonderful birthday party! A very Happy Birthday to you, pretty ladies!!
:balloons::bigb-day::happyb-day:

Jessica, I just showed these adorable pictures to my husband, and he and both really loved the little girl in the very last photo, a tan/white hooded girl I believe?

She is standing right in the back corner looking up and she is soooo sweet...we love her chubby tummy too. Such a doll! Which one is she? :love6:

Thanks, it was actually really fun setting it up.

picture 1 - All
picture 2 - Coco, Jo, Hope, Zoe
picture 3 - Coco, Hope, Jo
picture 4 - All
picture 5 - Coco
picture 6 - Gem
picture 7 - Hope
picture 8 - Jo
picture 9 - Zoe

Aww, thanks for the list of who was who in the photos, that is great. So it was Zoe in the last picture looking sweet as pie! (actually they ALL looked sweet as pie). :cheerful:

Just dolls! And very lucky ones to have such a fancy birthday party just for them...yay!

Back