Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! I'm like you- I don't respond to anesthesia and have had my eyeballs frozen many times too!
so now when/if i need something done they claim that they "don't feel comfortable giving me so much freezing" and so they give me none at all.
i just grip the side of the chair real hard. i find that the intense temporary pain is a better trade off than hours of frozen face.

Jack Sparrow said:
Ewa said:
This may be a sensitive topic for some , so I am putting it in a spoiler , just in case :wink2:

[spoiler:eek:elrmbr8]I went into the basement and found a little agouti mouse on the floor :( I immediately went over to see if it was still breathing . It wasn't , so I picked him up in a cloth , wrapped him all up warm , and buried him. I named him Sebastian. Last month my grandmother found another in the washing machine who also didn't make it. How can I help this little family of mice without hurting them ?[/spoiler:eek:elrmbr8]

[spoiler:eek:elrmbr8]You could buy one of those trap that catch the mouse alive. But then I don't know if you could send the mouse outside safely. Is there any snow where you live and is it cold? Would it be safe to keep these mice in a cage until Spring? Good luck[/spoiler:eek:elrmbr8]

It is terribly cold this time of year , and the ground is just frozen stiff. :( A cage might due but it is a matter of catching them

KaraY said:
Pink said:
Couldn't even get on the plane today. Gonna try again with more drugs. Wish me luck!

Pink

Aw, good luck Pink! Drug yourself up real good and just go for it! :hugs:

Well, I got onto the plane the second time. I more than doubled my does of anti anxiety meds, and they still did no good. I started having a panic attack the moment the plane pushed off, so I had to be taken off the plane. Not going to Anchorage on a plane now!

Was going to drive today, but woke up really sick. My sinuses are killing me. Can I just die now?

Pink

Note to self, tell Mike to tell new girl at Subway that you don't need 8 lines of sauce on your sub... 1 is good!

Holy hot sauce and mayo batman

Ah damn Megavideo...why are your uploads like an old Japanese dubbed godzilla movie. I don't like it when my Sam and Dean don't speak when their lips move.

Zooy said:
Note to self, tell Mike to tell new girl at Subway that you don't need 8 lines of sauce on your sub... 1 is good!

Holy hot sauce and mayo batman

What I want to know is that if you say one line of sauce how does that equal 3??? It's frustrating.

Bleh, something it up with my stomach, either it's something I ate or a bug.

Holy crap (sorry Wayne was just on the phone and just told me) there was a shooting in town and one of my sister in law's friends was shot and killed. I honestly don't know what to say.

I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired! I passed out today, conked my head on the fireplace mantle and woke up with my hand touching the hot HOT glass seperator. Now I get to have an attractive jumbo blister, lucky me!

Pink said:
KaraY said:
Pink said:
Couldn't even get on the plane today. Gonna try again with more drugs. Wish me luck!

Pink

Aw, good luck Pink! Drug yourself up real good and just go for it! :hugs:

Well, I got onto the plane the second time. I more than doubled my does of anti anxiety meds, and they still did no good. I started having a panic attack the moment the plane pushed off, so I had to be taken off the plane. Not going to Anchorage on a plane now!

Was going to drive today, but woke up really sick. My sinuses are killing me. Can I just die now?

Pink

Oh man , I am so sorry to hear that :hugs: Maybe next time dear , and instead of anti anxiety drugs try [spoiler:c3ggf2w7]some beer and marijuana! haha just kidding but I bet it would work![/spoiler:c3ggf2w7]

I really want my mommy! I'm so sick and I'm at that "wheres my mom, she'd make me feel better".
But I have Ops Bear, my childhood teddybear and we're currently attached right now.

22 and still needing a teddybear.

Being sick has somehow managed to ruin my mood, make me miss a school lab assignment, and make me forget how to do matrix math. Urgh.

I wish finding a job were easier.. I'm tired of being told they're not hiring, or 'it's not a good fit'. Ugh. If I were more outgoing it would be easier, but I'm quiet and have social anxiety and getting a job is becoming the bane of my existance.

Back