Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yjavymeh.jpg

anenahen.jpg

The babies just now. They melt my heart.

So excited right now!

The little nakie in the middle is Bernadette. She is about 3 months old and I have had her for a month. It has been VERY difficult to socialize her. Lord only knows what she came from. She is still really jumpy and likes to be alone a lot. She won't be held more than 3 seconds. She stays away from the others most of the time. That is why I was so excited and happy to find her here. This is the first time she has done this.

a7ane9yj.jpg
quny6amu.jpg
e4ysyrad.jpg

I was afraid to open the door for fear of scaring her off and I want this to be a good experience for her so please excuse the bars. :)

Leonard is the poking nose in front.

I had a good lol at that frantic sweater pic there...

I found the tree house thing on Pinterest, ill have to find the link

I'm glad Bernadette decided to snuggle up with the other rats. Where she is still so young, I'm confident she will just get better and better as time goes on. It's always so heartening when you find them in the pile for the first time though... :heart:

We got our two nakies when they were around 6 weeks only and they didn't like to be held or played with, etc. The last few weeks though they have gotten very social - they are about 19 weeks old now - maybe its a nakie thing.

A few of the newly rescued. ..

Lana
se5e7u9y.jpg

Isabella (white siamese point) & Trig (black)
e7ygy4a4.jpg

Skimmy
dy6arusy.jpg

An adorable rat pile...the squinty eyed red/brown girl needs a name yet...
yjunyve4.jpg

by6egyvy.jpg

Valentine
te7ynu9y.jpg

An unnamed bum...she won't let me close
7e9yvaby.jpg

An unnamed horder of food
zeruju2a.jpg

Last edited:
She is...I couldn't tell from her being in there if its Trig or one of the other black hoods..they have just slightly different amounts of black

Haha love that last one...a few of mine are very curious about the camera...the 8 new girls I don't think ever had their pic taken, some were like 'what are this?' And some were scared of it being in the cage

I also took pics of my group of little girls in their new fun house after 2 hours of scrubbing the cage last night (the cage the 8 new girls had been in)
There will be a giant wet spot from the darn water bottle that leaks for 3 mins every time u fill it, and there is a fruit/nut/seed mix in the bowl it helps draw them down for me to take pics.

Ghost
hutujeza.jpg

nyvuzube.jpg

Fawn (&Gypsy in the log house)
u2yhupys.jpg

a4y3adud.jpg

Gypsy (never sits still)
y9a3ujum.jpg

Gypsy, Juju and Fawn
erusudy4.jpg

Of course Butch was a camera hog!
http://img.tapatalk.com
/d/14/04/07/ybeby7y5.jpg

aqa3u8u4.jpg

zyde5yde.jpg

Little Juju
anuqyva6.jpg

Miss Fever (does not like the camera yet)
duju6abe.jpg

a8e3yzy3.jpg

Max and Ghost are adorable love the coloring (they all are adorable) I want Panda love his markings - can I have him please please can I?? :bow:

@ dspch911 well, panda is actually a girl so you'd have... What, 15 boys and 1 girl? She can hold her own though, so I bet she'd do well with your boys.

Back