Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mom! Nothing more precious than be greeted by mini rats haha they seriously so cute it physically hurts :) my cheeks are always sore from my ear to ear smiles they put on my face!!

IMG_20160130_152649.jpg

When they started recognizing my voice and coming to greet me at the door oh man my heart melted right out of my chest! I've never had babies as active and aware and interested as these guys! At least not this young! We are 17 days old now.

Aw, lucky you! My tummy flipped reading that. Sweet little darlings. I bet you can't wait to get out of bed in the mornings to see them. I'd be constantly distracted and addicted to them.

Awww sneezer looks like Hercules! Bet you can pet him though haha sometimes I forget and try to pet Hercules and he runs and looks back like "You must be out of your mind!" Hehe

IMG_20160202_230710.jpg

IMG_20160202_230635.jpg

IMG_20160202_231203.jpg

Awww sneezer looks like Hercules! Bet you can pet him though haha sometimes I forget and try to pet Hercules and he runs and looks back like "You must be out of your mind!" Hehe
Yes, Sneezer is a snuggler and he gives kisses too that pic was taken while he was in my lap. He's a daddy's boy. He's a wrinkly naker - I actually call him Sneezer Ebenezer (old man from Christmas Carol) daddy hates it when I do that.

I want to snuggle big naked Hercules but been 5 months since we got him and he still hasn't changed his mind haha. Oh well I'll love him from afar :)

He really is..on the rare occasion my hand touches him throw the blanket I pick him up with he is so soft! Covered in scars but soft haha he hates me so much when that happens like I just wiped poo on him or something. Gives me this glare and I just laugh at him. Maybe he is a germaphobe! He can touch me all he wants though.. As long as my hands are opposite of him. If I relax and forget to keep my hands up then he quickly reminds me by trying to snatch a finger haha get those yucky things out of here!

Last edited:
He really is..on the rare occasion my hand touches him throw the blanket I pick him up with he is so soft! Covered in scars but soft haha he hates me so much when that happens like I just wiped poo on him or something. Gives me this glare and I just laugh at him. Maybe he is a germaphobe! He can touch me all he wants though.. As long as my hands are opposite of him. If I relax and forget to keep my hands up then he quickly reminds me by trying to snatch a finger haha get those yucky things out of here!
Sneezer kept biting my toes...

Back