Pup Cage Candids

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEKrats

I've been in the process of moving my girlfriend into my place and slowly redoing every room of the house in the process. With that being said, I've sadly fallen behind in my photo duties! Here are a few candids of Gen-Mai's kiddos at 4 weeks of age - taken last night:

GenMai4weeks001.jpg

GenMai4weeks002.jpg

GenMai4weeks004.jpg

GenMai4weeks005.jpg

-Dan

mamarat2 said:
OMG YOU HAVE A HAIRLESS?!?!!! Is he/she claimed yet?

I have 4 double rexes (actually 2 double rex satins and 2 "plain" double rexes). As for being reserved - everyone is reserved months before they are born here! However depending on why you ask I may be able to move people around....... :devil:

TEKrats said:
mamarat2 said:

I have 4 double rexes (actually 2 double rex satins and 2 "plain" double rexes). As for being reserved - everyone is reserved months before they are born here! However depending on why you ask I may be able to move people around....... :devil:

As much as I would love to......are any of them girls? My girl cage is getting up there in age and their two neutered boyfriends in the cage are still young...... :gaah: Yah Fred is going to kill me...

mamarat2 said:
TEKrats said:
mamarat2 said:

As much as I would love to......are any of them girls? My girl cage is getting up there in age and their two neutered boyfriends in the cage are still young...... :gaah: Yah Fred is going to kill me...

Yep - There is a standard ear double girl. I am keeping the dumbo satin double imp in the photos above. I'll let you talk to Fred.....

Back