pets going for feeders hamilton - PICS/BABIES

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nest (or pile if you prefer) this morning

Sep414MousenestinAM.jpg~original

Mouse having given birth to 3 babies :D

Sept414Mousegivingbirth3babies.jpg~original

and a short video of her licking the 3 that had been born. We are up to 4 now.

Happy Birthday babies! Good job Mouse :). Four babies is awesome!

Maybe Mouse would like her name better if you put a spin on it and made it unique. I was recently visiting my stepmother and the nickname for her kitty is Maus (Mouse in German).

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't put up a thread about Faline's babies just yet. I will make sure that I get that done this weekend. I have been taking pictures and weighing them every day so I do have many pictures to share with everyone. There are 5 girls and 5 boys, all with dark eyes, except for one baby boy who has light coloured eyes. The pigment on their skin is coming through and they are going to be gorgeous!

Here is a full litter pic from today to tide you over :)

DSC_0920.jpg

Update on the boys.

The boys are doing great! They are adorable! I'm posting some pics of them. They don't have names yet. Any suggestions?

Today they spent at least 8 hours outside their cage exploring the 'rat room'. The little one was very excited! He jumped and run everywhere! He is very playful :) The big daddy is still a little bit distant and doesn't like to be picked up. He also played in the room and explored. Both seemed very happy :)
Tonight they are very tired and are sound asleep in their cage. They really are great rats. I hope they'll find a good home.

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

Back