Peaches Babies - Separating Question!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, they are just so unbelievably precious...I never get over how beautiful wee little ratty babies are...I could just stare at their fragile, delicate little bodies for hours! What is not to love about baby ratties? Melting here! :grouphug:

They are so unbelievably adorable! I don't know how I'm going to let some of them go. :( I wish so badly we had the space for all 12.

If anyone knows of anyone looking for some ratties to give a forever home to in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick, please send them my way.

Six days old!

Girls:
agese4et.jpg

Boys:
tu7ebape.jpg

e7azy2eq.jpg

Baby rattie pile:
y7asy4a6.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god, so precious I want to eat them all up, they are so adorable...I wish I could adopt some of these beautiful bubs, of course. Drool!

Can anyone tell me what color these three bubs appear to be? I put a little black Berk in there for comparison.

8abu6ese.jpg

ynu2a5e4.jpg

And a line up of all the hooded cuties ( three girls on the right, two boys on the left):

py6amasu.jpg

Individual photos:

Boy A - Color? Berk
seqa7any.jpg

Boy B - Color? Berk (Photo was deleted by mistake. Looks just like his brother above!)

Boy C - PEW maybe?
enypy9yh.jpg

Boy D - Black Variegated
ymyvuzup.jpg

Boy E - Black Variegated
tada6uzu.jpg

Girl A - Black Berk
e8u2u9eh.jpg

Girl B - Black Berk
ba2ururu.jpg

Girl C - Black Berk
ara9e2ys.jpg

Girl D - PEW maybe?
ehumy3u4.jpg

Girl E - Color? Variegated
7ema4uha.jpg

Girl F - Black Variegated
yha2a7y6.jpg

Girl G - Black Variegated
5ugemupe.jpg

Found out I made a wee mistake. I was right the first time, there's 5 boys and 7 girls.

Last edited:
I'm really starting to think they are blue. Shouldn't be too long before we know!

Here are some not so great photos from last night. Didn't have a lot of light. :(

Little boys:
4ute5yqa.jpg

Little girls:
8u5ajyha.jpg

Oh my gosh, they get more precious every day! Some of them look like hoodeds...hard to tell if others will be blue solids or not (drool, I just adore blues). They are ALL perfect and sweet as pie no matter what color or pattern they grow up to be, of course! :balloons2:

Yep, we have six hoodies! 4 Black, 1 Blue?, and 1 of the light babies has a beige hood as of this morning!

Update photos at 11 days old!

Boys:

Little hoodie boys.
aty3yqun.jpg

Twin (color?) boys:
ypuqyrab.jpg

Wee beige boy:
e2yhu8y6.jpg

Girls:

Triplet Black Berk Girlies:
azequ6e8.jpg

Two black hooded girls:
2umu2e7y.jpg

Color?
y7uhe8y9.jpg

Wee beige hooded girl:
3azy3a7a.jpg

Sometimes I think the mystery color is Agouti but sometimes they look blue. Hmmmmmm.

Last edited:
Back