My sketches of rats.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rofl I was implying that I'm better at drawing skin than fur ie better with humans than rats.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Lol I know...I really did "lol" when I read your response. I will try another nakie next :D

:love6: Love the first one - I vote to kick them off this site if they keep talking about how young they are! :lol7:

Lol I know...I really did "lol" when I read your response. I will try another nakie next :D

I have many nakie pics that you could try if you wanted? Baby Miniel was to DIE for :D Just remove the fuzz ;) (its all gone now that she's old)

nov11Miniel3.jpg~original

Nice to see you back at drawing, since you are good at it and love to do it. This forum has some talented artists, and somewhere there is a thread where they posted their work.

I'm like mamarat-- can't draw at all.

I used to hand paint peoples ratties on t-shirts, it was fun, you do a great job with your ratties, try some fabric painting on t-shirts, here are a few of mine, some here may remember.

4e8879a03357fad9904ea0eda231be78.jpg

Picture346.jpg

rainbowshirt.jpg

I love those t-shirts! Isn't it hard to get fabric to be cooperative though? I would imagine that it tries to stretch when you draw.

That is white on black, yes. :) It was the only way I could think of to draw a PEW.

Hey I was just thinking...nudity is against policy on here I'm sure. Does that mean nakie ratties too? :laugh:

Last edited:
Back