My Rattie Adventure

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Pea likes to force groom Buck and he makes these tiny cute little protest squeaks. She never hurts him of course. But it's really adorable cuz he's easily twice the size of her...
[emoji4][emoji7]

Sweet Pea likes to force groom Buck and he makes these tiny cute little protest squeaks. She never hurts him of course. But it's really adorable cuz he's easily twice the size of her...
[emoji4][emoji7]

That is exactly what my Achilles used to do with his brother, Maximus! Achilles is twice the size of Maximus, and he used to get groomed by Maximus all the time and he would do the same little teeny "protest" squeaks, but you could tell he loved getting groomed by his smaller brother. :D

Hahaha no he was not Joanne. Buck is anything but a Ninja... He's more like a big klutz... Definitely not the most agile... But it's okay cuz I love him! ;p

Ratties and I went to the vets today for URIs.... Buck is all whistley and Sweet Pea isn't feeling well today either but no congestion from her yet.
Starting them on Baytril.
Buck weighs 8.4g and Sweet Pea is 3.6g.
They are so happy to be back from the scary vets. Doing a thorough grooming job right now. :)

The other day I had the ratties out for playtime while I cleaned their cage. Both had disappeared. And suddenly I hear this awful squeak from behind my bedside table. I run over almost certain someone was dead or missing a foot or something.
Both of them were just sitting there totally fine. Buck a little bit stiller than usual. Picked them both up and checked toes and tails. It was weird that Buck just let me pick him up though. No fuss or anything...
I think what might have happened was Sweet Pea jumped down and scared the crap outta Buck and he screamed in terror and then was still in shock or something when I scooped him up.
[emoji23]
Scared me so bad though...

Ratties and I went to the vets today for URIs.... Buck is all whistley and Sweet Pea isn't feeling well today either but no congestion from her yet.
Starting them on Baytril.
Buck weighs 8.4g and Sweet Pea is 3.6g.
They are so happy to be back from the scary vets. Doing a thorough grooming job right now. :)

Aww, yeah, it is always nice for ratties to be able to get back from the scary vet. I hope your babies do well on their medicine and get better soon. :getwell:

The other day I had the ratties out for playtime while I cleaned their cage. Both had disappeared. And suddenly I hear this awful squeak from behind my bedside table. I run over almost certain someone was dead or missing a foot or something.
Both of them were just sitting there totally fine. Buck a little bit stiller than usual. Picked them both up and checked toes and tails. It was weird that Buck just let me pick him up though. No fuss or anything...
I think what might have happened was Sweet Pea jumped down and scared the crap outta Buck and he screamed in terror and then was still in shock or something when I scooped him up.
[emoji23]
Scared me so bad though...

Whew! I am glad they were both okay. Good job, checking their toes and toenails, etc. Poor Buck..he probably WAS scared or something so he did not mind Mom picking him up. So sweet. :D

Me too Vlad!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415755838.400005.jpg
Veggies tonight! :) Buck is being a hog and trying to drag it away from Sweet Pea. She keeps getting run over with the gourd. [emoji23]

Sweet Pea discovered her wheel yesterday. It's been in there for a couple months now but yesterday was the first time I saw her using it. [emoji4]

Back