My Boys

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. Me too. He is still acting weird... I mean today healing still coming up to me and what not. But He's very edgy....like when he is on the floor. :/

So weird still

So, my computer just loves to delete stuff I post apparently

Last edited:
Update on Ridi:

Okay, so like he is behaving and acting like he normal does. He isn't skittish anymore and is coming when I call. Now he is just Crack Ridi. <3 He has been super extra tired lately though

Have you examined your life for any changes recently? It could be something you might dismiss at first glance. My rats were really skittish one night recently - I finally realized that one of my cats had been sitting on my lap for a while before I went to get the rats up. It's never good when you smell like the enemy!

Ridi was only behaving like that for a few days. He's been his usual self, but now that you mention it We had some company who he'd never met.

Also, something new I just noticed...I thought he cleaned the tip of his tail but it seems he is taking off skin from it? If you look closely, the very white tip is where he has taken skin from it.

ea8b9df7104a73ad6ebf252143d6d088.jpg

fae40c03559c00db06b845dec734e214.jpg

Back