Lilspaz Ratties Hospice and Rescue - CLOSED INDEFINITELY

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Lilspaz should just suck it up and take any money we send her. I have learned so much on this forum and a lot of it comes directly from Lilspaz's photos and experiences and surgeries. I'm sure we would be quite shocked if we found out just how much money she has spent at Dr. Munn's taking care of these sick and needy rats. So....

Joanne said:
I agree Lilspaz should just suck it up and take any money we send her. I have learned so much on this forum and a lot of it comes directly from Lilspaz's photos and experiences and surgeries. I'm sure we would be quite shocked if we found out just how much money she has spent at Dr. Munn's taking care of these sick and needy rats. So....

:yeah: :thumbup:

Today, I'm on my way with a big box of donations and rat food. :) Shelagh and the rats deserve it.
We should all help if we can. She has done so much for rats and for us too.

jorats said:
Today, I'm on my way with a big box of donations and rat food. :) Shelagh and the rats deserve it.

Would you still like hammocks even with all the stuff Jo's bring over?

Kate476 said:
jorats said:

Hahah I haven't even opened the box yet :) Hold onto your kind offer for now, and if I get stuck I'll let you know?

Jo, your version of used hammocks made me laugh, my rats will LOVE them!! :joy:

I am going to pull out all the babies (including May and Junebug) onto the bed with Mom. See how they do. I'd like them all to live together if possible but if it stresses out little Junebug I won't.

Lilspaz, how many rats do you have? How often do you find them with respiratory infections (and gasping for air)?

Umm I have quite a lot, and respiratory infections just come along with your rats. As for gasping for air, or open mouth gasping, that's severe...I don't see that very often but have a bunch of oldies with pulmonary abscesses that are having issues so have seen it with them.

lilspaz68 said:
Umm I have quite a lot, and respiratory infections just come along with your rats. As for gasping for air, or open mouth gasping, that's severe...I don't see that very often but have a bunch of oldies with pulmonary abscesses that are having issues so have seen it with them.

Just wondering, are we talking like more than 10? Maybe 20?

Also, lilspaz's rats have the best vet looking after them and keeps the medicine cabinet well stocked. Lilspaz can catch the trouble early on. She also has stuff like dex and metacam when in an emergency.

lilspaz68 said:
Kate476 said:
jorats said:

Hahah I haven't even opened the box yet :) Hold onto your kind offer for now, and if I get stuck I'll let you know?

That sounds great! Consider the offer held :thumbup:

I want to honor Junebug by donating a small amount of funds in Junebug's name to Lilspaz68.

May Junebug's memory live on to help other rats in great need.

Junebug, you are missed.

Thank you, lilspaz68, for being so compassionate as to open your heart and home to special needs rats.

:heart:

Bought a Lilspaz hammock from theratstash! Full proceeds go to this charitable cause.

:D Can't wait! Glad that u can help and get something so adorable for your lil' ones.

Back