I have had the boys a week already!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey

The time is going to fly by again I am sure. The boys have been with me a week now and I feel like I just picked them up yesterday. They are doing so well and fitting right in.

Boo is very outgoing, adventurous, busy and brave. He is also very playful and will pounce around all over the couch and chase my hand during freeplay time.
Boo_zps01f25530.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Boohand_zpsb18bbd5f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dill is a bit more reserved and quiet than Boo. He is also three days younger, so wonder if his confidence will improve as he gets older? He generally prefers to cuddle in my lap inside the blanket during freeplay time so far. He is very sweet and gentle though and lets me pet his oh so soft rexy fur as much as I want!
Dill_zpsde2ad226.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Dillhand_zps6f38d1bd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh my gosh, these boys are beautiful little muffins! Such soft rexy fur too, sigh!

I love their names! Boo and Dill...that just sounds right!

Dill, bless his heart...he is a bit shy and quieter than Boo...that's okay, there always seems to be a shyer rat out of two. I think it is great that he wants to cuddle with you on your lap with a blankie..my boy Achilles was always that way too, even as a baby. He was not really shy, but basically a love bug that wanted pets more than playing, which was fine by me! We all love ratty cuddle babies! :D

So glad your new kiddos are settling in with you! :)

Back