Hi!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, crud. I went to upload some pics of my babies for the National Geographic essay and it said that my photos did not have the required pixel count! Gahhh. Not sure if that can be fixed or not. :(

Vladina, what pixel count are your photos and what pixel count are they asking for? (I can't remember.) If they're asking for a smaller pixel count, then your photo(s) can definitely be adjusted. I'd be glad to help. If you want to tell me the proper size and post your photos here I can possibly resize them for you. Another option is you can upload your photos to www.webresizer.com....as long as they need to be smaller, not larger.

Darn it, yeah, the N. Geographic site said my photos had to be at least x pixels big (forgot the pixel count exactly) so it appears my photos are not big enough. I don't think I can make them bigger, can I?

Yep, I agree with you both...you are right. I am sure it is a clarity issue, not really size. Darn! I need a better camera!

Back