Front feet- toes merged together??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Zipper's feet have been Like this since I first got her, and I was wondering if anyone knew why. I'm not sure if she was just born like this, or if her feet got injured and then healed really strangely. It doesn't seem to bother her. If anyone had answers, that would help a lot!

Attachments

• 20221215_142124.jpg
    20221215_142124.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • 20221215_142121.jpg
    20221215_142121.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hi! Zipper's feet have been Like this since I first got her, and I was wondering if anyone knew why. I'm not sure if she was just born like this, or if her feet got injured and then healed really strangely. It doesn't seem to bother her. If anyone had answers, that would help a lot!
That looks like syndactyly(what it's called in humans, might be a different term for "animals") and she would have been born with it! Completely harmless and honestly very unique, I've never seen this on a rat before but I'm genuinely glad you shared this with us!

That looks like syndactyly(what it's called in humans, might be a different term for "animals") and she would have been born with it! Completely harmless and honestly very unique, I've never seen this on a rat before but I'm genuinely glad you shared this with us
Oh, okay! Thanks so much!

Back