Excitement! Get to meet my nephew!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think too much of him in the very first picture so I prepared a carefully worked congratulatory post that didn't touch upon the fact that he was a very nebulous child with no redeeming features.

Doh! Scroll button... Up comes this kid that looks like he's worth giving up all other life to just babysit and fawn over. He's a cutie! All that time wasted putting things delicately when I could have been drooling. (is there no "Doh" smiley here????)

Congratulations! That's almost cooler than getting a new rattie! (kidding)
I did love seeing Zooy at the Zoo tho.)

Geez, pass on a kiss to Alex from a safe stranger, would you?

Alex has been very cranky these few days, we figure its from the time change so he got a good night sleep last night after his mommy and daddy rearranged things so he could sleep on the bed. My poor brother slept on the floor last night.
After sleep, he's a very happy baby and we went to the mall with my mom and his mom. Got some fun clothes and he was doing his happy screech

mamarat said:
Those are beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Sweet memories.
Thank you! We're all really proud of us, everyone has jobs and such. Which is a bonus if you knew the rest of our family.

Back