Deku Maisy and Carmin Intro

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I be concerned about this getting dangerous? Deku did a lot of the same things with Carmin that she's doing with Maisy. Maybe she's jealous because I'm giving Carmin some time out with Maisy while she stays in the cage. Wow, I am hating introductions these days. We had a lot of years with REALLY EASY introductions and now Deku. Deku is a tough little thing. Poor little Maisy looks like a deer in the headlights. She cuddled up to Rayleigh's neck after last night's 30 seconds that didn't go well. Maisy is SUCH a sweetie. I'm just loving her to pieces. She loves her people. It just goes to show you that the prejudice against PEWS that some people have is so so wrong.

Oh yes, I met Miss Maisy and she is a doll!

If you want, I could try getting all 3 girls together? I have a couple of extra cages here now so you would only need to drop off the girls. let me know, ok?

I haven't seen any blood ever. Just hair flying. If I don't have to worry about danger I can be less anxious and that will probably help Deku. I am sure she picks up on my anxiety. Rats are such sensitive creatures. I really don't know WHY people dislike them so much. They're like any other furry animals. People tend to love little mice and they're so similar.

I might take you up on that, Petunia! I'm going to work extra hard during the 5 days we have off for Thanksgiving and if that doesn't work I'll let you know.

Back