Current fave snack

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a dark chocolate fan but Lindor's milk chocoloate, it's heaven.
I get so excited when I see those beautiful shiny round red wrappers. :tongue:

MMMM chocolate! There is a chocolate STORE near my weight watchers meeting I go to (how freakin evil is that :tantrum: ) but I told hubby the other day I just realized I hadn't stopped in there to check it out! Will have to do that sometime soon!

Ok, I learned something. If you are eating lime tostitos, don't touch any cuts on your skin before washing your hands. Also, be careful of flying chips pieces that can land in your eye... :holysheep:

jorats said:
I'm not a dark chocolate fan but Lindor's milk chocoloate, it's heaven.
I get so excited when I see those beautiful shiny round red wrappers. :tongue:
:eek:mg: I know what you mean, good thing those Lindor chocolates are little pricey or they would be my downfall, when you let them melt in your mouth, they almost feel cool in your mouth :D or if you freeze them and then let them melt... :tongue: sorry, I had to wipe the drool off my laptop :winksmile:

Goldfish crackers are a yummy snack that I really like. I have to try really hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting.

Mmm, I really like goldfish too. I tried Miss Vickie's chips for the first time when I was camping, I had Cheddar and Red Onion. Yuuummm. Now I want to try other flavours as well!

I mentioned the Ben & Jerry's ice cream somewhere but there's a peanut butter flavour (with reese's pieces?) that's sooooo good. My mouth is watering just thinking of it. It's great for this heat too. :D

Bronwyn said:
I mentioned the Ben & Jerry's ice cream somewhere but there's a peanut butter flavour (with reese's pieces?) that's sooooo good. My mouth is watering just thinking of it. It's great for this heat too. :D

mmmm Ben and Jerry's this thread is killing me today, there is also a really yummy Ben & Jerry's called "chibby hubby" that has the pretzal peices and chocholate and peanut butter I think in it.....yum......might have to go grab some ice cream after work.....it's too hot to cook dinner anyway

They have a new type of Doritos I want to try... Chilli Cheese Lime.

I also want to try to ice cream things they have been advertising on TV, Dibs I think they are called. MMM ice cream.

Very intersting I have been craving fruit these past couple of days... probably due to the heat.

Bronwyn said:
:tmi: I am so not going to read this and run to the store for icecream. I love the cookie dough by B&J.

There are two tubs of it in my freezer now but I refuse to let myself have any until I get more packing done! :lol:

Back